Monday, October 18, 2010

Compas Project


Form: Word
Scale: Building
For the Compass project I chose Place ans my scale and Word as my form. This project was mainly about The Great Pyramids in Egypt, I Incorporated the idea of compass in this project by placing the pyramids at the top of the image pointing upward. This was also a concept behind the creation of the Pyramids because they were intended to be stretching towards the Heavens. I also chose the word Legacy because it best describes what the pyramids were about, which was leaving behind the Pharaohs legacy. The statue in the background is an image of King kaufu who is credited for building the pyramids. Lastly the symbolism in this project is represented by the Hieroglyphs in the sand which also help to leave the legacy of the Pharaohs.

No comments:

Post a Comment