Monday, October 18, 2010

Communicating to non designers

With this assignment I wanted to be able to communicate my ideas to non-designers through the use of interior, exterior, and building perspectives of the Pantheon. I feel that this was a more succesful atempt thant the previous assignmnet where I attempted to use diagrams in order to communicate the space.


This was my first attempt at the assingment. Since this was my first time working with this concept it didn't come out the way I really planned. However after the second attempt I began to understand the relation between the images and the layout better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamaan--thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Glad you liked the poster design. Hope school is going well for you this semester. Look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete