Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top 10 useful Tips for the Semester

While I found several of the the tips that my classmates gave me helpful there were 10 tips that I felt stood out to me the most and could help me in areas that I can improve on.

No Particular order
10. Use a layout that speaks to the design language of your overall project. (Cassandra&Jasmine)
9. Be patient, focus your attention, allow plenty of time, and take breaks. (Justin & Sharon)
8.Diagrams are not technical drawings (Faith & Leslie)
7. When an idea comes to you write it down!(Alyssa & Blakeni)
6. Organization makes a system of many seem fewer (Corry & Kacie)
5.Keep your presentations simple and to the point (Audra & Jamaan)
4.Always purge your unused data in sketch up (Brian & Phill)
3. Printing a section cut from sketch up is the only way to keep it to scale (Anna & Austin)
2 Don't over use a word in your writ ting (Kara & Kathryn)
1. Make time to take a break from your work and sleep. (Abigail & Nikki)

No comments:

Post a Comment