Friday, February 11, 2011

Thecniques that help with presentation

After After reviewing some of the presentations in class I feel that there were several techniques that were successful in some of the projects that could help me to better tell the story of my concept. One idea that I feel could help is diagramming, I feel that this is a very simplistic and effective way to explain both the concept and how one would travel trough the space. Kara and Blakeni had great examples of diagrams in which they both related to their concepts as well as explained how one would maneuver trough the space. I really appreciate how Blakeni included where each of the paths, side trips, and destinations by circling them with bubbles, which was her concept word. She also included the idea of diagramming of her line weights and where they would be in plan. I think this may not have been as necessary, but it was an extra step that helps the viewer better understand the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment